HME is currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer who designs and maintains LAN/WAN architecture, infrastructure, appliances, circuits and associated devices and services. Optimizes and ensures networksecurity.
Coordinates company data communications network, network system planning, monitoring, testing, and servicing. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation and judgment. As a backup, performs system administration functions.
What you will do in this position:
Enterprise Network Infrastructure Maintenance and Security
- Ensures that all inter-site communication links and Internet links are operational at all HME sites.
- Maintains and verifies operation of Cisco and SonicWall firewall at all HME sites.
- Ensures operation and security of, remote access Cisco ASA VPN concentrators, Ciscorouting and switching infrastructure, and SonicPoint/Cisco/Meraki wireless networks at all HME sites.
Enterprise Network Systems Maintenance and Security
- Ensures adequate Disaster Recovery and Business Continuance plan effectiveness to protect critical data and ensure operational readiness.
- Ensures compliance, patching and upgrades on appropriate network devices and appliances.
- Monitors and manages network performance.
Enterprise Network Troubleshooting
- Works independently and on teams to resolve complex problems where analysis of situation requires in-depth evaluation of various factors to provide resolutions.
- Works collaboratively with others throughout the organization to achieve results.
- Builds relationships and establishes mutual trust/respect with peers, co-workers and management.
- Values each person's contribution to the team.
What you need to succeed in this position:
- Highly experienced in a comprehensive variety of network technologies and topologies.
- Highly experienced in establishing and maintaining LAN/WAN networktelecommunications.
- Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining Cisco Catalyst, ISR, Nexus, ISE devices.
- Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining SonicWall and Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining Cisco WLC, SonicPoint, and Meraki wireless networks.
- Knowledge and experience with disaster recovery and resiliency solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Windows servers and Active Directory
- Knowledge and experience in security compliance.
- 10+ years in related field.
- BA or BS (college graduate) - Preferred.
- Certifications: CCNP and MSCE preferred.