The Senior .NET Developer works in a lead software development position within the business unit.
The Senior .NET Developer will be responsible for working with a team of .NET developers in the development of A&C’s FUEL-FACS+ software product using established, documented, development standards in order to build best-in-class software. The Senior .NET Developer is responsible for all phases of software development, including design, implementation, testing, and maintenance.
- Designing. programming, debugging, and testing of application software
- Provide leadership and mentor small team of .NET software developers
- Reviewing code written by other developers
- Collaborating and communicating with other team members to drive team objectives
- Tracking and reporting individual progress on assigned tasks
- Creating accurate estimates for software development tasks
- Supporting and driving HSE performance results
- Working with other programmers, technical writers, project leads, and other subject matter experts in order to meet requirements of our products and projects
- Working with quality assurance groups to resolve integration testing issues
- Creating realistic project resource estimates
- Working together with other software developers to architect and develop software
- Working with the support department to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues in a time-sensitive manner.
- A bachelor degree in computer science.
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience developing .NET software applications.
- A demonstrated technical mastery of existing .NET products
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- ASP.NET programming in Visual Basic .NET
- .NET Framework 4.0 and above
- Visual Studio 2010, Visual Studio 2012
- Team Foundation Server 2012
- MS SQL Server 2012+
- Cascading Style Sheets
The following special traits are also required:
- Must be a self-directed individual with the ability to thrive in a team environment
- Must have the skills, self-discipline, and initiative to work independently and the good judgment to know when to ask for help
- Must be action-oriented without the need to wait for all resources to fall into place before proceeding with a project
- Must be flexible to the demands of the organization for rapidly changing priorities, workloads, project assignments, and urgent deadlines from time-to-time
- Must be able to comply with established and evolving standards and procedures, perform directed functions for which procedures may not exist and, when appropriate, create and document new standards and procedures