Senior .Net Application Developer
The Senior Application Developer reviews, evaluates, designs, develops and maintains company software applications. Identifies data sources, constructs entity diagrams, provides application and data flow diagrams, and documents the process. Writes and maintains code for all application layers including data access, business, WebAPI and Client UI.
LOCATION: Irving, TX (Las Colinas area) 75039
POSITION: Direct Hire / Perm
SALARY: 100k – 120k Base plus Annual Bonus
- Delivers new features by designing, developing and maintaining Web, Mobile, and Console Service applications both for internal and external users, leveraging a Microsoft-Stack / .Net platform. Delivers solutions from business requirements to technical design to final product.
- Ensures quality by supporting corporate coding and architectural standards. Participates in the team's design, and code reviews, and applies departmental design approach and best practices.
- Documents efforts by providing well-formed, readable code, design documentation, and project documentation as needed.
- Promotes a collaborative spirit and a positive team environment by maintaining a spirit of openness, information sharing, problem-solving and support for common goals.
- Upholds company vision by ensuring compliance with policies & procedures, safety, state and federal laws, regulations and standards.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- 5+ years of designing and delivering .Net / SQL Server / Web Applications.
- Working knowledge of software design and enterprise architecture patterns.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Stack technologies:
- Agile Methodologies
- SQL Server – T-SQL scripting, Stored Procedures
- .Net 4.x, Core/ Entity Framework 6 / WebAPI
- Working knowledge of SOLID design principals and Microservices Architecture