A snapshot of what you would do:
We are seeking a Senior .Net Application Developer to work collaboratively with a highly talented cross-functional team to create best-in-class solutions for our clients. The ideal candidate thrives in an agile environment and has a passion for developing high-quality, maintainable code for internal and external-facing products written in Microsoft's .Net Framework. The Senior .Net Application Developer will work on a team of developers, BA and QA; and will be required to meet deadlines while delivering quality code. .Net, SQL Server, WCF, and Web API are a must. Required location is working onsite in our Greensboro, NC Office.
- Design, Development & Support of existing and new functionalities.
- Development of Win Forms and objects in C#.
- Development of web applications using MVC.
- Unit, Integration, and Systems Testing of components.
- Develop and maintain SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
- Communication with Team to identify road blocks.
- Responsible for the overall security of systems they will be administering including protecting client data and reporting situations which may provide unintentional elevated access. The employee will regularly review corporate policies and will enforce the policies documented in the Apex Corporate Security Standards.
- Agile Development Methodology
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and course correct as business drivers change
- Proven organizational and planning skills, including the ability to take tasks through to completion
- Commitment to excellent customer service and product development
- Strong problem analysis and decision-making ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to continually evolve/improve productivity and environment and learn new development trends/practices
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or related discipline
- Four+ years’ experience .Net Development (Min 1 year in both VB.Net and C#)
- Two to three years’ experience in application, database and middle tier component design
- 4 or More Years of .Net (C#, VB.Net, etc.) (Must)
- 2 or More Years of Entity Framework (Must)
- 2 or More Years of WCF / Web API / WPF (Must)
- 1 or More Years of MVC (Must)
- Strong SQL skills (Must)
- Prior experience and usage of ADO Entities (Must)
- Deep Win Forms Knowledge (Must)
- TFS (Team Foundation System) (Must)
- Strong Object Oriented Development fundamentals and expertise (Must)
- Experience with Design Patterns and Coding Best Practices
- Experience developing applications on Windows Server environments