EPX is a unified, stable and secure processing platform with end-to-end payment solutions for merchants, retailers, ISO's and banks. Our customer focused, reliable, and cost efficient platform delivers a single point of integration that ensures the highest level of simplicity and security.
IF you are someone who is passionate about business development, building and nurturing relationships, and the payment industry, take a look at this Senior National Sales Executive role:
A Sr. National Sales Executive is responsible for identifying, prospecting, consulting, and closing new opportunities for Electronic Payment Exchange within their targeted verticals with the goal of increasing revenues for Electronic Payment Exchange (a fully owned entity of North American Bancard) .
Here are the essential responsibilities of this role:
- Secure market penetration for the Company in assigned verticals.
- Develop and manage sales pipelines, promoting and representing EPX brand image and services to prospective clients.
- Clearly communicate EPX’s value proposition, differentiation points and market positioning with prospective clients.
- Design and execute top-notch prospective client initial and follow-up process leading to high client meetings rate.
- Effectively manage client prospecting and sales cycle.
- Generate new ideas and methods for client prospecting and acquisition.
- Establish yourself as a subject matter expert and valued asset to prospective clients’ practices.
- Prepare and deliver concise, persuasive and effective sales presentations and follow up with key decision makers, while ensuring high closing rate.
- Utilize marketing and sales data to optimize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Perform outbound lead generation to mid to large companies across the US.
- Participate in industry trade shows and corporate events.
Here is what we need from you:
- Bachelors’ degree.
- Minimum five (5) years of successful national account sales and/or payment processing experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Polished presentation and interpersonal skills, comfortable with technology and able to credibly present to high level executives.
- Proven experience developing strong client relationships and navigating a complex environment.
- Business acumen and savvy in dealing with senior level executives.
- Professionalism and confidence in a prospect and client facing environment.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team. Self-directed, energetic, motivated and driven.