Bio-Rad is looking for a Senior National Accounts Manager
- Identify, assess, and evaluate contracting opportuntities at Vizient GPO that will financially benefit Bio-Rad.
- Present and make recommendations to Bio-Rad management team.
- Achieves annual sales growth targets by identifying and working with committees and key decision makers to accelerate compliance and conversion to the Company’s products.
- Achieve bottom-up sales growth and contract pull-through by working closely with Field Sales organization.
- Manage all aspects of Bio-Rad’s business within assigned accounts, including developing relationships with assigned accounts, meeting with corporate personnel, field-based shareholders and/ or affiliates, and serving as an internal contract expert / resource.
- Travel will be required 50% of the time.
- Conduct business reviews with assigned Customers on a regular basis to review business trends, historic purchase patterns, and explore opportunities to expand product portfolio with contracted Customers.
- Provide accurate reporting through Salesforce.com, or other selected tools, on National Account performance results and activities versus objectives.
- These may include sales opportunity, sales calls, and TAMS sales forecast.
- Maintain up to date account profiles for each customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Medical Technology, a Life Science, or technical related discipline or equivalent experience.
- Advanced degreepreferred.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, with practical working knowledge of MS Office programs required.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical diagnostics products, controls, programs and health systems.
- Ability to develop written and verbal proposals to customers in response to formal RFPs.
- Knowledge of, and ability to develop pricing and promotional programs.
- Proven ability to develop and deploy strategies to achieve goals and objectives.
- Ability to achieve goals through the assistance of others in the organization; proven ability to mentor co-workers and national sales team resulting in positive outcomes.
- At least ten years’ experience of successful sales experience, selling to group purchasing organizations, health systems and corporate-level customers.
- Related sales/corporate sales management experience; strong planning and organizational skills; proven leadership skills with the ability to motivate and influence others.
- Demonstrated success in sales negotiations and securing long-term profitable contracts.
Requisition ID 2017-5534