Senior National Account Manager
As a growing Masco company, Liberty Hardware Mfg. Corp. has built its reputation by offering high quality decorative and functional hardware products. Our product lines include bath hardware, bath safety, shower doors, decorative and functional cabinet hardware, hooks, hook rails and wall plates and are available under the Liberty, Delta, Brainerd, and Franklin Brass brands.
We offer our extensive line of hardware products through retailers (including The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Menards, Target and Walmart), online (including Amazon.com), kitchen and bath design showrooms, builder and hospitality, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) distributionchannels across the country.
Liberty has a unique organizational culture that employees cite as one of the things they like most about working here. One of the reasons for this is that we embrace diversity – of people, backgrounds, thinking and experiences. We want our employee population to mirror our communities and consumer population.
We are proud of our talented employees who make up one of the most collaborative and winning teams you’ll find in any workplace! When you join Liberty Hardware, you join a team of professionals who work hard, support each other, and enjoy delivering results that make a real difference for our customers and one another. In the summer of 2017, we were awarded certification as a Great Place to Work! While this certification recognizes our complete package of benefits, compensation and employee programs, it is our people and teamwork that truly make Liberty Hardware great. #GreatPlaceToWork #LibertyHardwareTeam
Direct the sales efforts by identifying and utilizing all necessary internal and external resources to further Liberty's business with the assigned channel/customers. Responsible and ultimately accountable for overall account growth, profitability, revenue, and for the development and ongoing maintenance of all customer relationships. Provides leadership among the other support functions within the company so both Liberty and the customers' interests are balanced and understood.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Maintains and develops relationships with assigned Trade accounts to expand and grow Liberty's top line sales and profitability.
- Sets strategic direction for assigned Trade accounts to ensure activities are in line with the company's strategic vision and are furthering Liberty's business.
- Responsible for all activities surrounding customer Product Line Reviews, to include but not limited to current program analysis, review and development of pricing, customer presentations, and price negotiations.
- Prioritize customer/channel-related activities and collaborate to assign resources.
- Present quarterly channel P&L with emphasis on growth, gaps and priorities.
- Responsible for collaborative inventory planning to manage fill-rate performance and to reduce potential E&O exposure/liability.
- Coordinates projects within internal departments to ensure customer service and support is at a high level.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferably in related field. MBA a plus.
- Seven to ten years' related sales management experience and/or training
- Experience with shower doors preferred
- Experience with Ferguson or other plumbing supply companies preferred