Senior Municipal Civil Engineer
We bring together the places that make communities feel like home whether it’s an urban park, a commercial plaza, or a residential neighborhood. We do this because we’re part of the community too and we care about the places where we live—just as much as you do. Join the team that truly designs with community in mind.
In this role you will be responsible for the management of a variety of Civil EngineeringInfrastructure and Municipality projects and studies.
- Client Service, Development, Management, and Growth
- Opportunity Identification and Pursuits
- Project Development
- Mentor and empower other team members
- Execute and manage complex civil engineering designs
- Serve as a technical design expert for projects and supervise and manage work through junior staff to develop and execute design
- Plan and manage projects and tasks to complete them on time and within budget
- Supervision of Junior Engineers, Technologists, and Designers
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering or equivalent, Masters’ preferred
- Must have a Professional Engineering License, in the State of the position location or the ability to obtain one within 6 months
- Experience with public sector clients and projects
- 10 years’ minimum experience in land development/civil site design
- 10 years’ minimum experience in the design of civil infrastructure such as site planning, roads, drainage, grading, water systems, sanitary sewer systems and other municipal infrastructure.
- Problem solving and decision making skills are essential.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, along with excellent interpersonal abilities and willingness to work in a team atmosphere.
- Commitment to thrive in a proactive organization where client service is second to none.
- Proven positive client relation experience and client development skills.
- Experience in constructioninspection, contract administration and project management.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
The key to our success is our people—we put people first. When you work hard, we notice. We offer competitive compensation and benefits to assist employees and their families with medical and dental coverage, long-term disability income replacement, and retirement savings.