Senior Mule ESB Software Developers
As Appnovation continues its aggressive international growth we are seeking to expand our Mule ESB team. This is a great opportunity to work on multiple and exciting Mule projects for our growing list of international clients. We are open to having people work in remote locations.
YOU WILL HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO
- Participate in the design and delivery of our Mule ESB projects with our customers around the world.
- Contribute to key phases of the development lifecycle.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and flows.
- Assist in the collection and documentation of user's requirements.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Develop solutions by designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Identify and communicate technical problems, processes and solutions.
- Provide cross-over training as required throughout the company.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experienceworking with the Mule ESB platform as a Senior Developer. Mule Cloud experience would be considered an asset. Bonus points for Mule Certification.
- 7+ years of software development experience. Extensive software integration and/or other ESB experience is a must.
- 7+ years of experience developing with Java.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Experienced writing and running JUnit tests.
- Extensive experienceworking with XPath expressions and functions.
- Working knowledge of XSL/T.
- Deep understanding of SOA design principles and best practices.
- Experience with TDD and continuous integration and deployment.
- Experience with SOAP and REST a must.
- Have expertise in large distributed systems; legacy experience is considered an asset.
- Experienced with Git and Subversion.
- Well versed in integrating mobiletechnologies.
- Background in agile and waterfall methodologies.
- You have excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong documentation, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Interested and open to business travel.