Job Description Summary:
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.31 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that it is our people who make us a great company, so we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless.Job Description:
This position is located at our manufacturing facility in Beaverton, OR.
A Process Engineering position for a highly motivated individual who can manage a range of technologies on several equipment platforms.
Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Be experienced with semiconductor fabrication processes with module expertise in Diffusion or Epi.Hands on experience with general furnace or epi processes is a must. Epi deposition knowledge highly desirable.
- Work in diverse team of process engineers chartered with key module development including process efficiency, quality and cost optimizations.
- Utilize process engineering background to lead cross-functional engineering teams in troubleshooting and resolving performance or yield issues.
- Conduct data analysis on parametric and process data with rigorous statistical discipline.
- This position is focused on bipolar/CMOS/DMOS analog technology platforms.The candidate should have a high desire and potential to learn new skillsets and immerse into diverse technologies.
List 5-6 bullets of responsibilities and duties
- 8+ years in the semiconductor industry, with direct IC fabrication experience as a process module owner for diffusion or epi toolsets.
- A bachelors’ degree in Physics, Materials Science or related Engineering degree is required. Master’s or PhD is preferred.
- Willing and able to adapt to a dynamic team culture and immerse into the role
- Have a high adherence to a quality mindset
- Have a strong ability to work independently, self-manage job duties and has a strong sense of ownership over projects and deliverables.
- The ideal candidate will have some level of experience in database extraction and statistical analysis, as well as semiconductor process integration.
- Ability to work in and lead cross functional teams and across different organizations