Our client, a growing financial services systems integrator, is seeking a MS SQL Server DBA to join their ranks to aid them in moving their infrastructure to the cloud. We're seeking a SQL Server DBA that is looking to gain some intense experience in a mid size (non-siloed) environment to help move their technologies into the cutting edge sphere.
We're seeking someone that has
- 10 - 15years of experience with SQL Server or 4 years of experience with MYSQL
- 1-2 years of cloud experience
- Automation skills(Python or Power Shell) are a must
- Eager to learn new skills and adapt to existing environment
- SQL Server Database administration required skills
- Expert knowledge of performance tuning at both server level and query level.
- Knowledge of internals
- Knowledge or partitioning, always on
- Knowledge of de-facto standards and best practices in SQL Server
- Knowledge of advanced SQL Server Security features
- Cloud - A Plus
- Good knowledge of AWS or Azure features and offerings
- Knowledge of creating Data Lakes
- Power BI
- Enterprise level Application Integration experience on AWS/Azure is preferred.
- Application/Integration skills
- Good knowledge of Python, Ansible or power shell scripting
- Experience with automating and monitoring database installs and configuration using Puppet
$110K - $120K
$110K - $120K base, Some relocation, bonus, excellent benefits bonus