INTOUCH GROUP is a full-service network, providing a diverse suite of capabilities for our clients, including creative services, media buying, enterprise solutions and data analytics.
At Intouch, we offer innovative solutions to life science companies that want to connect with consumers, healthcare professionals and payers. We get fired up when people talk about getting—and staying—healthy. That's where we find our inspiration: in the very human experiences of patients, doctors and even each other. Then, we collaborate on ways to make caring for one's health more achievable, connecting patients and physicians with the information and tools they need.
The Intouch affiliates within the Intouch Group network include: Intouch Solutions, Intouch Proto, Intouch Seven, Intouch International, Intouch B2D, Intouch Media and Intouch Analytics.
As a Senior Motion Graphics Artist, you will create complex 2- and 3-dimensional graphics, animation and live video content for a diverse array of projects. The ideal candidate will play an integral role throughout the various stages of the creative process: art direction, conceptualization, storyboarding, animating and editing. You must be able to translate desired moods, messages and concepts into imagery and put them into motion. You'll also have an exceptional eye for detail, with the ability to conceptualize ideas and think visually. Finally, a methodical approach to work, the ability to function in a team and the ability to see the big picture is a must. Be sure to include a link to your portfolio.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Broadcast Journalism, Film, Video, Advertising, Marketing Communications or equivalent educational training is preferred
- 7+ years as a Motion Graphics Artist creating complex 2- and 3-dimensional graphics, animation and live video content
- A deep understanding of the software programs Adobe After Effects, Trapcode, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D
- Be a highly motivated, self-starter who has a passion for creative design and storytelling
- Ability to deliver high-quality creative, executed in a timely and professional manner
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and stay on budget
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team, with a range of people.
- An interest in social and cultural trends
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.