We are looking for Senior Mobility Developer (iOS) for our client in Omaha, NE
Job Title: Senior Mobility Developer (iOS)
Job Location: Omaha, NE
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- 5-7 yrs. of relevant experience
- Experience with Android Studio
- Espresso Version: 3.1.0-alpha3
- Experience with Java
- Preferably Kotlin
- Familiar with Gradle
- Strong Designing skills and OOPS concepts.
- Strong knowledge of Design patterns.
- Experience in developing apps using Android SDK using Android Platform, framework & middleware.
- Experience in Native development using the NDK.
- Fluent in Java language and JNI framework.
- Experience in design, development, integration, testing & porting in mobile & tablet domain
- Hands-on experience on tools – Source Safe, Bug tracking, Designing tools
- Excellent skills on writing and consuming web services (RESTful, SOAP)
- Excellent knowledge of Android coding and design best practices
- Demonstrate capability to handle multi-threaded applications.
- Experience in working and developing Custom-Controls.
Good to Have:
- Network connectivity through Bluetooth, WiFI
- Worked on other Mobile platforms such as Windows Phone, iOS etc
- Knowledge on Browser compatibility
- Knowledge of middleware and databases