As a Senior Mobile UX Designer for dotloop, you will ideate, explore, debate, and design the way real estate transactions should happen.
As part of the dotloop Product and Design team, your creativity, leadership, passion, and perseverance will combine with your craft to help you imagine and create top-tier work that delights and connects with our many customer personas.
Who you are:
- An expert level designer: You're an ace. You’re an expert at creatively solving problems through design, simplifying complexity, and creating elegant and delightful user experiences as well as an understanding of mobile/native best practices.
- An owner: You have previously owned a significant portion of a product’s mobileexperience and understand all that ownership entails. You understand how to own your design while balancing stakeholder approval and engaging in constant collaboration with others.
- An end-to-end designer: You excel at out-of-the-box thinking while understanding the importance of adhering to standardized design patterns. You’re strong at thinking big during the conceptual stage, but can zoom in to pixel-level detail during production, and drive creation of shippable quality elements.
- A clear communicator: You communicate in a clear and focused manner to inspire and lead colleagues. You’re able to effectively present and pitch your work to diverse audiences throughout the business. You come with a solid rationale behind every design decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication, and you believe lively debate helps solve problems and build the best product.
- Driven: You let your work speak for itself; your engaging online portfolio illustrates the diversity of your skills and talent.
- Collaborative: You understand that the best work happens when individuals work as a team and you enjoy working alongside teams of designers, product managers, engineers, and business stakeholders. You look for and expect feedback on your designs because you know nothing is ever perfect; input will only make your designs better. You always check your ego at the door when you give or receive feedback.
- 6+ years as a UX Designer, with an emphasis on designing for both iPhone and Android
- Detailed examples of past work that exhibits the traits, skills, and experiences outlined in this job description.
- Stellar online portfolio that showcases your range.
- Ability to travel up to 20% to other company locations and industry events.
- Prior experience with B2B products.
- Experience with real estate not required, but would be a bonus.
What you'll do:
- Develop storyboards, flow maps, sketches, wireframes, mockups, animations, and prototypes at appropriate fidelities to clearly communicate your design and interaction ideas to stakeholders and engineers.
- Gauge usability of existing features and flows and propose constructive ideas for improvement.
- Gather customer and internal feedback (along with any available data) and iterate based on what you find rather than on hunch or intuition.
- Use your extensive mobile design knowledge and industry experience to help define project requirements and scope.
- Work as a team with other designers to help create engaging, usable, and effective design solutions that achieve customer goals and business objectives.
- Foster an open, creative, and positive environment where teammates collaborate.