Job Title: Senior Mobile Test Engineer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- Experience Level - 5-8 Years
- Must have strong QA fundamentals with experience in functional testing,regression testing and exploratory testing
- Experience in testing complex enterprise web applications with multiple upstream and downstream integrations
- Designs test cases to achieve test requirements that encompass the full spectrum of testing.
- Experience writing Test cases & Test plans
- Executes manual test scripts to ensure proper functioning of the application under test.
- Analyzes, reviews, and validates test data.
- Prepares and publishes test reports.
- Conducts research in test technologies to improve efficiency and capability.
- Interfaces with other members of project or program teams, management, and technical staff to define and implement test requirements.
- Extensive testing and troubleshootingexperience on mobile platforms - iOS and Android devices
- Hands on experience with Android and iOS SDK (at least ADB, Xcode tools).
- Knowledge of HTML and ability to review code to understand basic issues.
- Proficiency using the Unix/Linux system and knowledge of shell commands.
- Proven analytical skills to determine the root cause of issues.
- Accessibility testing experience is a plus.
- Ability to read and understand Java code is a plus.
- Experience using Python and/or MATLAB/Octave
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate well across the entire organization
- Ability to multi-task, collaborate, and execute with little supervision