If you are hungry, have that “start up” mentality, and are searching for an opportunity to be involved in the entire lifecycle of mobile app creation (concept, design, implement, test, release, and support) then look no further.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of software development experience.
- 3+ years experienceof mobile application development experience (React Native/Swift/Kotlin preferred; Java/Objective-C accepted).
- Strong understanding of the Android or iOS ecosystem and its guidelines for app development.
- Solid knowledge of architectural approaches (MVC, MVP, MVVM).
- Experience interfacing with REST APIs.
- Experience supporting the entire application lifecycle of consumer apps (concept, design, test, integration, publish/release and support).
Nice to Have:
- Portfolio of released applications on the iOS and/or Android app store.
- Experience with React Native.
- Experience with Expo, Android Studio, Xcode, or similar IDE.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Excited to learn new technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with a small team of motivated designers, engineers, and product managers to help build a number of BigCommerce mobile applications.
- Participate in code reviews and mobile application debugging and diagnosis.
- See design requirements from concept through to completion (develop, debug, test, document and deploy).
- Write code that is performant, fault-tolerant, maintainable, testable, and concise.
- Push yourself to learn the full BigCommerce tech stack: Ruby, Scala, Docker, PHP, Angular, Node, MySQL, Redis, and more…