We are looking for passionate individuals who want to be part of our product teams - people who have a continuous learning mindset and a passion for excellence. Asset Work Management team (Digital Catalyst) was created with a startup mindset within the PG&E IT organization. We are dedicated to working closely with our end users to create awesome mobile apps and solutions for our employees and customers at PG&E. Our users drive our priorities.
Is this for you? Do you have:
- iOS and full-stack development experience?
- A learning mindset?
- A penchant for creating excellence?
- A thirst for collaboration and innovation?
What’s it like to be on our team?
- We practice software craftsmanship which includes Behavior/Test Driven Development, red-green-refactor framework, pair/mob programming etc.
- We employ design thinking principles to develop user-centric, consumer-quality apps.
- We are a cross-functional product team, which means we are responsible for the architecture, design, development, testing, operations and maintenance of the product.
- We practice Agile and Lean software development principles.
- We work from user stories and acceptance criteria so that we can easily measure our success.
- We work closely with our end-users, conducting frequent field visits and regularly demo-ing our products every one or two weeks.
- We are dedicated to creating innovative apps that solve our users’ problems and improve their experience at work.
What’s in it for you?
- Work with like-minded, passionate people
- Make a difference in the lives of our employees and customers
- Use your talents and experience to create world-class solutions
- Help make decisions that are best for your team
- A vibrant and healthy work environment
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related subject or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of iOS and Xcode development experience (please include portfolio of your projects/GitHub link within resume)
- Proficiency with Swift programming language
- Strong ability with latest iOS SDKs
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation or similar
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Very strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Pair Programming
- Strong initiative and enthusiasm
- A passion for mobile technology and curiosity to learn new things