Job Description Summary
Create the products that are changing an industry.
We never stop working to make investing simpler and more successful for our clients. By promoting new ways of building software, you'll optimize products and keep our client experience improving at pace. Your work as a Mobile Developer will not only give you true ownership of your products as you capitalize on a Lean Agile approach. It will impact the way the world invests. Make it count.
In this role you will:
- Make the most of your senior-level expertise in Mobile applications by directing a team charged with developing solutions that integrate with existing IT systems
- Increase our understanding of how we can use data to help clients by building effective ways to monitor product health, business metrics and consumer usage patterns
- Keep projects on track by communicating with project managers, spotting potential issues, and generating realistic estimates of costs and time
- Recruit, mentor, build and motivate the IT teams that will positively impact our business
Bring invention to investing
Focused on crafting creative user experiences, you'll continuously deliver imaginative solutions that also satisfy business needs. Your fresh ideas will directly impact one of our strategic focus areas and help us redefine the world of mutual funds. Your analytical approach to problem-solving, underpinned by strong interpersonal skills, will make you a valuable member of a collaborative team that shares ideas and solves problems in new ways. And at every stage of the process you'll enjoy many opportunities to deepen your knowledge and widen your experience.
Specializations that'll make an impact
- Experience with developing the Latest iOS SDK / XCode specifically using SWIFT
- Experience with test automation and test-driven development practices and frameworks – mutation testing, functional testing (NodeJS, Jasmine, JUnit, Cucumber), mock frameworks (Mockito, etc.), contract testing
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts, tools and continuous delivery pipelines – Bamboo, Jenkins, Maven, Bitbucket, Jira, GIT, etc
- Experience with RESTful services – Spring Boot / Java on AWS
- Knowledge of cloud/AWS development/engineering standard methodologies
- Knowledge of cloud data stores is a plus – S3, Dynamo DB and/or Amazon RDS
What it takes
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or the equivalent combination of training and experience
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Strong, proven analysis and problem-solving skills