Senior Mobile Developer
Be part of a team that reinvents healthcare and go to work every day to improve peoples’ lives.
Premera is a leading health plan in the Pacific Northwest, providing comprehensive health benefits and tailored services to more than 2 million people, from individuals to Fortune 100 companies. Premera is committed to improving customers’ lives by making healthcare work better. Join us.
The Senior Mobile Application Developer on the Digital Solutions team ispassionate about developing customer oriented digital applications that make healthcare work better. You love working in a high performing collaborative environment. You have a history of working on medium to large scale application development efforts, solving complex business needs with technical solutions.
What you’ll do
- Provide design and technical expertise for large and medium sized projects.
- Plan and develop automated tests associated with cross-functional project efforts
- Effectively analyzes and resolves high risk production problems related to assigned applications; assess alternatives and implement long-term solutions.
- Monitor and communicate status and schedules to appropriate levels of business and IT management.
- Incorporate LEAN principles in all development and delivery efforts.
- Initiate a personal training plan, continue acquiring skills and knowledge, and pursue an understanding of the organization's business plans and strategies
- Contribute in a broad role to do what it takes to deliver amazing software.
What you’ll bring
- At least 4 years’ of Mobile application development using Java and/or Swift
- Experience developing and optimizing apps for REST based services
- Demonstrated experience identifying and assessing root causes of customer facing issues
- Experience with CI/CD and automated testing technologies for mobile applications.
- An understanding of mobilesecurity best practices
What we offer:
- Industry competitive salaries
- Medical, vision and dental options
- Life and disability insurance
- Retirement programs (Yes! This includes a pension!)
- Workplace wellness programs
- Time off to reenergize
- Free parking
- And MORE!