$120K — $130K
Job Title: Senior Mobile Developer
Job Location: Naperville, IL
Job Type: Full-time role
· Build and enhance web and mobile apps according to the mobility roadmap.
· Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines.
· Work on all aspects of the development life cycle including:
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline required. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of 4 year degree.
· Minimum 3 to 4 years of development experience that includes demonstrated experience building iOS and Android hybrid mobile apps.
· In depth/expert knowledge of mobile/web technologies, frameworks and standards,
· Angular JS
· Working knowledge of Cordova/PhoneGap
· Experience Developing forms and workflow in SharePoint.
· Comfort working in both Agile and Waterfall environments.
· Development experience within SAP ABAP is a strong plus.
· Native programming skills in iOS and Android is a plus.
NOTE: Please reply to this email with your Updated profile and also let me know the Best time to reach you.
Valid through: 4/23/2021