As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Senior Mobile Developer - Hybris Boston
SAP Hybris Commerce as a Service is creating a new type of ecommerce where the shopping experience will be delivered to the customer on any channel or device or media – rather than building a website and asking the customer to visit it. We are looking for developers to help us to re-invent ecommerce.
Until now, customers have gone to a website destination to find, select and order their stuff. But the future doesn’t look like that. In that future, customers will expect to be able to shop whether they are in their kitchen using an embedded refrigerator device, talking to their car entertainment system, on a train using their mobile device or in a smart changing room in a boutique. What’s more, as the customer moves from device to device, the shopping experience should remain consistent and relevant.
To help us build our new platform, we need bright and creative engineers that are brave enough to reject ecommerce dogma and be prepared to invent new ways to engage with consumers.
If you think have what it takes to join our agile teams and work in a fast paced and start-up style team spirit to contribute to our success, read on!
SAP Hybris helps businesses on every continent sell more goods, services and digital content through every touch point, channel and device. Join a team that promotes an empowered culture, allowing all employees the ability to contribute and to make a difference. We value people that do what it takes to deliver superior results to our customers. We embrace innovative technology and new ideas.
At SAP Hybris you will find a challenging work environment with smart, dynamic colleagues and abundant opportunities to demonstrate your abilities and learn new skills.
Working as engineer in one of our agile development teams, you will be contributing to all phases of the sprint process from conceptualization to delivery. Although you will bring mobile development expertise to the team you will also join in with prototyping, devops and quality assurance phases of the process.
· Develop innovative and engaging frontends for e-Commerce Digital Marketing applications for industry leading companies
· Recommend appropriate technologies and libraries to be used in the client side stack
· Staying abreast of the latest developments in technology and industry best practices and identifying where they can be incorporated to bring continual improvement to engineering practices and processes
· Embrace the Agile process, be self-empowered, take ownership of, and responsibility for your work; collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and other teams.
· At least 6 years of software engineering experience
· 4 or more years of Mobile Application Development (Native Android and/or IOS)
· Expert in SDLC with deep knowledge of mobile landscape, emerging mobile technologies and architectures
· Extremely dynamic and enthusiastic about technology
· Substantial experience working in a Continuous Integration and Delivery environment
· Be committed to provide the best quality software every time
· Be able to adapt quickly to new challenges and an evolving technology stack
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Fluent English is essential
Experience with most of the following:
· Native Android and/or IOS
· Java and/or Swift
· Junit, Xcode
· Jira, Bitbucket/Stash
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
Requisition ID: 139351