$80K — $100K *
As a new Systems Engineering Advisor, you are responsible for the design and implementation of innovative Microsoft solutions for our customers. You report to project managers and, together with other systems engineering consultants and our customers, you deliver solutions that help our customers solve problems and increase the efficiency of their operations. You support activities leading up to implementation, such as note-taking of requirements, technical design, and review of statements of work. You are also called upon to work hand in hand with our Keystone Outsourced Services team to ensure continuity of service and customer satisfaction.
As a Senior Microsoft Systems Engineering Advisor, your responsibilities include:
Focusing on the customer. It all starts with the customer. Work closely with the Architectural Advisor Presales team and the Sales team and, during delivery, meet with customers, further understand their goals and target other sales opportunities as appropriate. Usually the more technical roles are played behind the scenes, not this one. Represent Softchoice and go above and beyond to meet the needs of clients and your team, at all times.
Provide design, implementation and support services for Microsoft solutions for Softchoice customers across North America. These services will be provided through projects in the following areas:
1. Windows Server, Active Directory, enterprise device management
• Design and update of Active Directory infrastructures;
• Transition of objects to new implementations of Active Directory;
• ADFS (Active Directory Federation Services);
• Upgrades from Windows 7 to 10;
• Design and implementation of SCCM;
• Design and deployment of Intune for MDM;
• Design and implementation of Microsoft EMS (Intune and Azure Information Protection).
2. Email with Exchange Server and Office 365 Exchange Online
• Transition of Exchange Server systems to Office 365;
• Migration from messaging platforms other than Microsoft to Exchange Server or Office 365;
• Hybrid configurations between on-premises Exchange and Office 365;
• Transition from on-premises Exchange servers to more recent versions;
• Related platforms, such as email archiving and maintenance systems;
• Directory services.
3. Office 365 services
• Configure Exchange Online, including Exchange Online Protection and Exchange Hosted Archiving;
• Configuring Skype for Business online and implementing client applications, including enterprise voice systems;
• Configure SharePoint Online, including OneDrive Online for Business.
4. Microsoft Azure
• Creation of Azure tenant environments;
• Migration of workloads using Azure Site Recovery;
• Implemented enterprise mobility and security (EMS) projects, including Azure Active Directory Premium, Azure Rights Management, and InTune configurations.
5. Collaboration systems with Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online or Teams
• Instant messaging and presence, desktop sharing and online meetings;
• Support for the development and configuration of the Skype for Business or Teams client application;
• Configuration and implementation of a set of collaboration tools.
The ideal candidate meets the following requirements:
• Proven experience (4 years or more) in IT consulting or solution implementation;
• Concern for customer satisfaction with regard to the quality, respect of deadlines and the efficiency of the professional services received;
• Ability to build trusting relationships with clients and ensure that the results of post-project surveys are positive, as well as follow up on professional services mandates;
• Experience in implementing Microsoft Azure, mandatory;
• Experience in the implementation of several types of mandates, as mentioned above;
• Excellent command of oral and written communication, in French and English, excellent presentation skills, ability to draft technical documents and to listen and understand client issues;
• Technical certifications from Microsoft including MCSE, MCSA and MCITP;
• Ability to travel to the client's premises as needed, approximately 15% of the schedule;
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent experience in the IT sector.
Valid through: 10/20/2020
$80K — $100K
27 days ago