What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Work with customers to architect modern desktop and mobile device management (MDM) solutions using Windows 10, MEM (ConfigMGR and Intune)
- Work with customers to design, develop and implement modern security solutions leveraging Windows Defender, Intune, OMS and Device Health
- Gather business, communication and functional objectives by leading client working sessions, reviewing the competitive landscape, and creative brainstorming sessions with the project team.
- Provide leadership and knowledge to potential customers in technical qualification
- Document customer requirements
- Articulate the value proposition of New Signature's services
- Participate in service delivery engagements by acting as a hands-on technical expert
What experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience in deployment of Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Experience in desktop virtulization solutions such as Citrix or Windows Virtual Desktop
- Design and deployment of solutions with SCCM and Intune
- Design and deployment of other Microsoft cloud technologies such as Azure AD, RMS, and OMS
- Application Packaging and Distribution
- Device compliance monitoring and reporting
- Security Patch management
What technical skills are required to be successful in this role?
- Experience with the EMS suite:
- Azure AD
- Cloud App Security
- Background in Windows Desktop Deployment and Management
- Background in Windows Server including:
- Azure IaaS
- Active Directory
What education and certification credentials are needed for this role?
- Bachelor's degree (engineering or information systems related field)
Does the role require travel?
- Travel up to 30% of the time might be required.
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature's corporate security standards.