Our Client, a Cisco, EMC, Microsoft partner, is seeking a full-time Senior Microsoft Consultant to provide consulting and implementation for software, hardware, and cloud services in the NYC metro area. The position will be based our of our Westbury NY headquarters. This is a great position for a seasoned IT professional seeking dynamic and challenging situations. The position will best be filled by someone who desires a mixture of leading customer solutions and internal IT infrastructure solutions. The position requires strong oral and written communication skills, a professional appearance, and the ability to guide our clients toward integrated solutions. Requires a combination of internal IT design and onsite customer locations within the northeast.
· 8-12 years of demonstrated experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technical infrastructure .
· Extensive operational experience with hybrid & cloud technologies, Microsoft 365, MS Teams application support in a large, highly secure, complex multi-domain environment
· Must have expert knowledge leading migrations of large enterprise, on premise MS Exchange & LYNC/ Skype for Business environments to Microsoft 365
· Expert level knowledge of Microsoft server OS 2012 & 2016 & 2019
· Must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Azure AD, Azure AD Connect (DirSync), Active Directory, and DNS
· Must be able to demonstrate expert level abilities with Powershell scripting
· Solid understanding of networking and the impacts on bandwidth load shift by migrating major workloads to the cloud
· 5+ years previous experienceworking with modern, relevant security tools & technologies such as Email firewalls, Cisco ASA, Cisco Firepower, Symantec End Point Protection, Advanced Malware Protection, Threat Grid, encrypted mail technologies, DLP, CASB & TLS
· High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
· Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
· Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences