The selected Candidate will be a talented 0365 /Teams Consultant with Voice experience that will be responsible for the analysis, design, and implementation of Office 365 solutions leveraging Microsoft Teams as a Voice and Meeting platform.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Perform hands-on design and implementation of Office 365 Technologies including, Skype for Business, Microsoft Teams, and Exchange Server/Exchange Online
- Design and implement complex hybrid migrations to Skype for Business Online and Exchange Online, including environments comprising multiple Active Directory domains/forests and disparate organizations
- Design and implement Office 365-based voice modalities including Audio Conferencing, PBX integration, Phone System (Cloud PBX), Calling Plan (PSTN Calling), and Teams Direct Routing
- Design and implement migrations to Office 365 from source environments other than Lync/Skype for Business, such as Cisco Jabber
- Assist Sales team in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations
What type of experience do you need to be successful in this role?
- Experience designing and implementing meetings and voice-based solutions for Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
- Experience with Skype for Business Server, Exchange Server/Exchange Online a plus
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5-10 years of technical experience with increasing responsibility
- Deep level of understanding of voice technologies: TDM, SIP, QoS, SBC, Codecs
- Call / Contact Center Technology and Cloud PBX
- Voice vendor skills such as Avaya, Polycom, Cisco certification, awareness and understanding Experience working in a consulting environment is preferred
- Knowledge of additional Office 365 workloads/capabilities (O365 ProPlus, EM+S, Security and Governance) is a plus
Does the role require travel?
- Travel up to 30% of the time might be required.
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature’s corporate security standards.