ERM is committed to providing a service that is consistent, professional and of the highest quality to create value for our clients. We have worked with many Global Fortune 500 companies delivering innovative solutions for business and selected government clients helping them understand and manage the sustainability challenges that the world is increasingly facing. For over 40 years, we have been working with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors to help them to understand and manage their environmental, health, safety, risk and social impacts.
- Manage medium to large size due diligence and ESG advisory projects from local to global scale for private equity and trade clients
- Deliver multiple project tasks or components, including completing proposals
- Analyze information to understand and articulate commercial consequences of environmental, health, and safety as well as social issues
- Supervise project team(s),coach and mentor junior staff
- Understand the interrelationships between ERM practices and policies and how these are applied within the business model(s)
- Collaborate across regions and global practice communities
- Establish strong working relationships with clients through project delivery
- BS in environmental science, or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience; consulting, finance, and due diligence experience preferred
- Familiarity with environmental regulations and ideally have multiple sector experience, including private equity investment, O&G, manufacturing, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, infrastructure
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced consulting environment, handling multiple project assignments, meeting strict deadlines, and traveling to client facilities as needed
- Demonstrated experience in both acquisition and vendor due diligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail; experience writing comprehensive technical reports and standards.
- Strong MS Office computer skills