Ranked among the nation's top Construction Managers by Engineering News-Record, The LiRo Group provides integrated construction, design and technology solutions for a broad range of public and private sector clients.
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Senior MEP Project Manager to join our dynamic group in our New York City Office. Strong Healthcare experience required.
- Ensures that the total effort for all projects is performed in a logical sequence and on budget; resolves conflicts and problems
- Ensures that the firm meets agreed technical and performance standards
- Provides the key liaison required between client and the firm and maintains client relationships
- Develops and trains professional design and technical support staff in techniques required to upgrade their capabilities
- Monitors the manpower staffing and utilization of professional resources in relation to approved budgets, anticipated activity levels and competence and takes the action needed to ensure that projects are staffed and performance evaluated so as to meet future requirements
- Oversees project teams’ effort with other disciplines on multi-discipline projects, and with sub-consultants and subcontractors
- Project cost reports and revises project programming to bring project within or under budget limitations
- Preparation of proposals and presentations in any segment of the firm’s capabilities
- Actively develops and maintains good client relations and performs follow-up on qualifying leads
- Participate in possible business development initiatives and efforts
- Nurture client relationships, which include attending meetings, answering questions and/or providing resolutions to problems/issues that may arise
- Other functions/duties as assigned to grow, enhance, and be a leader the MEP group.
- Use engineering and design computer software to complete assigned work (i.e. Autodesk Revit MEP & AutoCAD)
- 15+ years of relevant MEP engineering experience
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Professional Engineer license required
- Experienced in Design and Management of MEP engineering and knowledge of the design process from proposal through construction phases
- Healthcare project experience required
- Intimate knowledge of New York City & NYS Building Codes
- Able to work independently
- Able to meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure and manage several projects at once
- Strong communication skills and project level leadership skills with clients and team
- Experienced in AutoCAD and Revit
Please visit our website for all of our career opportunities at
- We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package and a positive work environment.
- Compensation: Min: $130,000; Max: $170,000
The LiRo Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or protected veteran status; and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.