As a Leader in our Data Analytics team, you will have the opportunity to directly impact future growth and success, as we continue to construct the organization and coordinate partnership with various business channels. You will be responsible for developing roadmaps and overall program/project management and support the implementation of medium to large-sized initiatives for our Digital Assistant (ChatBot / VoiceBot) which is the future of Verizon’s self-service (Digital DIY) interactions and increasingly, the starting point for customer engagements. You will work with our partners within the omni-channel Customer Experience and Digital Operations organization, Customer Service Operations, and Global Technology Solutions teams to develop new Bot flows and automation solutions while representing Customer Service requirements. Your ability to communicate across all channels is an integral step towards the collaboration necessary in managing these projects.In addition you will work with the workflow-tracking, distribution, and daily operations of a Chatbot QA and testing team, working closely with various team members, delegating “Chatbot Conversational-Intent” projects and distributing workflow through the One-Jira Production ticketing system.Working with User Interface and User Experience design teams as well as an Artificial Intelligence Optimization team, you will assist with development of guidelines for end-to-end testing ensuring the prototyped experiences adhere to the designed conversation footprints (MIRO Boards) and wireframes providing best in class “Customer Service Experience” through Chatbot interactions.
- Effectively communicate strategies and business objectives as well as project plans and expected outcomes to employees and stakeholders and provide regular progress updates to leadership appropriately escalating issues when necessary.
- Leverage your thorough knowledge of business rules in customer scenarios, both standard and exceptions, to guide the development of customer experiences aligned with the Bot vision and strategy.
- Optimize flows serving as the single POC for new Bot experiences, enhancements, and issue resolution.
- Leverage your analytical approach & customer experience focus to foster an environment of continuous improvement for all existing experiences (managing performance in order to meet and exceed all KPIs and business financial goals).
- Collaborate with project managers, marketing, Digital Operations (app/vzw.com), and platform / AI solution vendors to create & execute personalization solutions.
- Prioritize project activities and coordinate resources to achieve goals.
- Lead cross-functional teams and manage the execution of detailed project plans ensuring all stakeholders are engaged, deliverables are completed on-time and on budget applying problem-solving skills when necessary to address risks.
- Actively participate and contribute to group dialog and activities, applying active listening and articulate user, business, and/or technical reasoning for detailed design decisions in critiques or presentations.
- Work closely with onshore and offshore teams in guiding the design, development, testing,process and product release as well as leading ongoing quality/experience audits.
What we’re looking for...
You will love to dig into data to find the story and can effectively speak with customers to uncover their business needs. You understand how to integrate data from multiple sources and communicate product-level insights into compelling stories to different stakeholders at all levels.. You can align various work streams to ensure the same vision and goal is achieved among cross-functional team efforts.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four years of comparable work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- One or more years of program management experience in a technical field.
- Experience with any Artificial Intelligence development tool such as AIM2.0, Dialog flow, IBM Watson, RASA Stack, and/or ChatterBot.
- Willingness to travel.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Liberal Arts, Communication Studies, Information Systems, Statistics, Analytics/Business Intelligence.
- Logic, quantitative and analytical skills; deductive reasoning and problem solving skills.
- PMP: Project Management Professional and/or Six Sigma.
- PMI-ACP: PMI Agile Certified Practitioner with approaches on SCRUM, XP, LEAN, and Kanba.
- Knowledge of wireless industry trends and key business drivers.
- Experience with Adobe XD, Sketch, MIRO or other design software.
- Experience developing executive-level presentations and visualizations (Google & Microsoft Applications).
- Customer Service (Digital or Contact Center) experience with knowledge of improved processes and organizational efficiency. Ideally, with a focus on customer experience.
- Ability to lead within sphere of influence, motivate others, resolve roadblocks, and escalate effectively.