You will be part of a new and exciting team that is responsible for building and testing a set of critical platform services and enable Partners to consume them and create a VMware SDDC service for their customers. From testing and, even more so, from Partner enablement perspectives it's a handful! Validating a system with various infrastructure, application and platform components and services, that span across the entire software stack is a huge challenge! And that's where we need you.
This opportunity also enables you to work on complex customer configurations and collaborate with development team to debug customer use cases. Engineer will design and contribute to automation framework development.
- You have a proven track record of challenging projects, showing 7+ years of experience with excellent understanding of Automation and Virtualization.
- Experience on Automation frameworks uses Java, Python Languages
- Experience on Automation tool like Cucumber, TestNG, reporting dashboard etc.
- Good Knowledge of Operating system and Networking.
- Exposure to object-oriented design principles is desired
- Strong experience with Linux and Windows based environments.
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Should have passion about quality, good understanding about the best practices, SDLC/SQLC processes, QE methodologies, detail oriented and good follow through skill.
- Ability to learn about software products by reading manuals, installing and managing various test automation and execution software used in lifecycle of Quality Engineering
- Functional/Scale/Performance testing of VMware products
- Analyze functional requirements for the product; understand customer use case scenarios and enhance coverage
- Enhance test automation framework and automate new test cases
- Define test strategies; Test planning activities and execution.
- Reproduce complex Customer problems and test customized releases to Customers.
- Participate in bug triage activities; manage bugs, drive the activities for the bug to get a closure
- Prefer to have knowledge on Docker , K8
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Engineering