Senior Member Insight Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Retail / Diversified
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 15 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that’s committed to developing great talent.
If you’re a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ’s offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
SR MANAGER, MEMBER INSIGHTS (VOICE OF THE MEMBER)
In this newly created position, the Senior Manager of Member Insights will elevate the voice of the Member capabilities and build effective voice of the member programs including feedback, survey and analytics platform capabilities. This role will bring the voice of every Member into the organization. The incumbent will capture key insights and identify customer listening touchpoints across channels, digital products and services; analyze feedback, identify trends and deliver actionable insights to key stakeholders.
- Build the voice of the customer strategy at BJ’S and support the continual learning model.
- Connect multiple types of feedback across channels (website, mobile, call center) and products. Promote collaboration across digital teams.
- Collect, analyze both quantitative and qualitative data, organize and continually monitor the voice of your customers. Generate feedback, transform feedback into insight and make it accessible and actionable for the organization.
- Listen, measure and verify customer voices to direct priorities and goals. Use both solicited feedback – survey, web intercept, email, SMS and unsolicited feedback – social to listen to the customers.
- Conduct focus groups, mystery shops and targeted research to support the digital organization.
- Leverage dashboards and reports that integrate and display information from multiple customer voices regardless of source, survey or time
- Ability to guide digital and omnichannel work, identify most valuable opportunities, deliver clear ROI, drive continues improvements and ongoing business results
- A. /B.S. in Business or related field. MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with social listening, text/speech analytics, customer experience and feedback management platforms
- Strong analytical and interpretive skills with the ability to distill lengthy qualitative research or complex quantitative analysis into an insightful story with decisive recommendations.
- Highly collaborative and demonstrated ability to work closely across both marketing and cross-functional teams.
- Experience managing external vendors.
- Process-oriented and driven to achieve strategic goals.