Reporting to the Sr. Director, Medical Affairs, this function will be responsible for integrating scientific expertise and knowledge with brand strategies to ensure successful implementation of the Company's marketed and emerging product portfolio. This will be fulfilled mainly through the development of excellent working relationships with key opinion leaders and regional clinicians of influence. Additional leadership responsibilities in support of preferential team dynamics, special projects and key customer interface.
2 openings available: 1 based/remote in the US & 1 based/remote supporting EU/UK
- Identify key national and regional oncology thought leaders and priority customers, build and maintain advocacy with these individuals, and function as their primary scientific contact with Replimune.
- Participate in the collection and exchange of scientific/technical information important to Replimune development efforts (serve as a field-based extension of the in-house clinical team).
- Assist in the management of relationships between key opinion leaders and corporate product teams.
- Accumulate key competitive information to aid the clinical and marketing teams in product/brand development.
- Identify, initiate, coordinate, evaluate and monitor investigator-sponsored studies intended to support the clinical and scientific strategy of Replimune products.
- Help develop and manage to timelines publication plans of investigator-sponsored studies.
- Assist in the identification, evaluation and engagement of potential investigators for Replimune corporate trials.
- Assist the clinical trials team, as needed, in the ongoing support and communication with investigators on Replimune corporate trials.
- Education of priority customers on research and development projects.
- Develop key advocates as speakers to support Replimune products and strategies.
- Assist in the development of, and participate in, regional advisory boards and medical education programs
- Contribute scientific and clinical expertise to the development and execution of commercial educational activities.
- Provide clinical resources for programs supporting sales/sales training and marketing efforts and professional services.
- Represent Replimune at major oncology meetings and conferences, including meetings of the NCI Cooperative research groups.
- Maintain clinical and technical expertise in the area of oncology through review of the scientific literature and attendance at key scientific meetings.
- Serves as a mentor for Medical Science Liaisons and includes:
- Interviewing prospective candidates and providing feedback
- Participates in training and on-boarding of new hires
- Provides guidance to colleagues
- Provides technical expertise to other members of the organization
- Works with management to provide support and assistance in training for designated company activities
- Serves as role model to team members:
- Takes initiative and perform tasks in a self-directed manner
- Demonstrates professional behavior when interacting with Health Care Professionals and internal colleagues
- Demonstrates positive attitude toward company and colleagues
- Enhances cohesiveness among MSL team members – providing a respectful, inclusive environment
- Proactively offers ideas and solutions to enhance the productivity of the Medical Science Liaison Team
- Adheres to the Replimune Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
- Leads assigned projects within the MSL organization
- Spearheads strategic initiatives within the MSL organization in collaboration with Directors
- Delivers updates and presentations to Medical Affairs senior management
- Develops best practices for the MSL team
- Delivers scientific / clinical presentations at advisory boards, consultant meeting, and/or facilitation of breakout sessions
- Delivers scientific / clinical presentations to payor groups and other managed market customers
- Represents MSL team on select clinical / medical study teams
- Advanced degree in medical science (MD, PharmD, or PhD) is strongly preferred. Candidates without an advanced degree are required to have at least 7 years of industry MSL experience in the therapeutic area, and 8 – 12 years overall related experience.
Experience and Skills Requirements
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Replimune is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, ancestry origin, disability or veteran status. Replimune also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA.
Replimune, Inc. does not accept agency resumes unless contacted directly by internal Replimune Talent Acquisition. Please do not forward resumes to our careers site, employees or any other company location of Replimune. Replimune will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.