We are looking for a smart and analytical marketing authority to help lead our $50 million+ TV business. In this role, you will report to the Director of Media and will be responsible for National TV buying, planning, analysis and optimization. You will play a key role in helping to optimize and grow our Brand TV investment.
- Assist Media Director in all aspects of national media buying and planning, financialforecasting & execution
- Work closely with our media agency to plan, buy, and deploy highly impactful and effective TV campaigns
- Support and establish the development of in-house TV buying expertise, tools and talent.
- Partner with internal analytics team to interpret performance data and apply to campaign strategies, channel performance, regularly optimizing media buys using this information
- Develop, maintain and evolve weekly TV performance reporting
- Assist in handling US TV spend accruals, budget management, and spend documentation
- Assist with administrative processes for effective department operations including PO setup, account payable tracking and auditing, legal statement of work compliance and accrual processes
- Drive innovation in campaign measurement technology
- 3+ years’ experience in National TV Buying (national broadcast, cable, direct-response) and some media planning experience.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in performance/direct-response media metrics
- Advanced expertise in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, etc)
- Ability to interpret internal and external performance data in a return on investment driven business and culture
- Experience working in a dynamic and energizing environment
- Self-motivated, upbeat, and able to execute on new ideas, from start to finish with a high level of integrity.
- Outstanding teammate with excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiasm, and overall "can-do" attitude
- Real passion for the TV medium – current on industry news and evolving trends