The Senior Media Connections Planner/Buyer is responsible for developing plans identifying strategic connections for key clients and their audience(s) using insights from a variety of research sources. This individual is responsible for developing cross-channel media strategies and must understand how that intersects with owned, earned and shared media. The selected candidate must have digital planning and buying experience. Our ideal applicant is a well-organized, detail-oriented person with the ability to multi-task, and manages deadlines, budgets and timelines.
- Partners with engagement and creative teams to develop strategic recommendations for connecting a brand with its audience(s)
- Pursues innovative solutions for solving client needs
- Provides thought leadership and education to both clients and internal audiences
- Possesses a deep knowledge of both traditional and digital advertising
- Utilizes research tools to provide consumer and competitive insights and recommendations
- Ensures fiscal accuracy of all media buys
- Accurately produces, optimizes and maintains multi-channel programs
- Provides key insights based on campaign data
- Identifies anomalies, meaningful data events and trends for further analysis
- Demonstrates ability to reliably support multiple clients
- 5+ years of relevant media experience, including audience understanding and research
- Strong multi-channel understanding and experience are critical
- Proven digital negotiation and buying skills
- Demonstrated drive and passion for uncovering and identifying connection points – no matter the medium
- Uses a creative approach to solving marketing challenges
- Proven presentation skills
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility, consistently meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Desire to understand and provide insights from campaign data and analytics
- Must be a team player
- Ability to manage others; holds the skills required for effective communication and delegation of tasks
- Strong skills and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Nielsen, MRI, Scarborough, Kantar and Google Marketing Platform
- BS/BA Business Management, Marketing, Media Studies, Communications or related fields
- Ability to travel – up to 35% of a full-time schedule
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume and salary requirements for this position.
Please, no phone calls. Relocation will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an equal opportunity employer.