STV is hiring a Senior Mechanical Superintendent to work for the Construction Management division in its’ New York, NY Delta LaGuardia Project Field Office.
- The ideal candidate will support the requirement to provide construction management services that meet or exceed the expectations of our clients.
- Develops, updates, modifies (as required), and maintain the project schedule including a masterschedule.
- Assure the implementation and continuous maintenance of corporate safety program requirements in all of the day to day operations on the project.
- Communicates the date by which materials must arrive on the job.
- Assists project manager in follow-up for deliveries.
- Develops and maintains a site safety plan, and a site logistics plan.
- Train and develop the skills for production of any direct reports. Leads weekly foreman and superintendent meetings.
- Fully versed in the requirements of the Owner’s contracts for the project.
- Familiar with NYC Local Union Labor Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- The ideal candidate shall possess a minimum of 15 years of experience in construction involving multiple phases of large scale building /rehabilitation projects.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Experience as a superintendent on large scale multi-contract building projects.
- This individual must be able to develop and communicate a project work plan, monitor manpower and performance against that work plan, and be able to perform a detailed comparison of the design drawings against each other to ensure coordination between each of the various project trades.