As a Senior Mechanical or Mechatronics Engineer you will be responsible for the design and development of new and innovative metal additive technologies. This position is responsible for hardware engineering from concept to production of integrated mechanical, electro-mechanical and opto-mechanical assemblies.
- Design and develop new and innovative solutions and for continuous improvement related to enhancing system performance, reliability and manufacturability
- Research, develop, and design mechanical and electro-mechanical prototypes, systems and subsystems
- Conduct tests and analyze the feasibility, design, operation and performance of equipment, components and systems using methods such as FMEA.
- Oversee and coordinate activities involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of mechanical or electro-mechanical products and systems.
- Manage small to mid-sized projects f