$150K — $200K *
ManTech is currently seeking experienced professionals for the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base-Ogden, Utah. This will be supporting the Integration Support Contract (ISC) 2.0. Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon systems.
As the Employer of Choice in the government services and solutions industry, ManTech seeks like minds who exhibit a sense of service, creativity and dedication. The ManTech family comprises a diverse yet united group of nearly 8,000 talented professionals around the globe, each bringing distinct backgrounds and skill sets to the team. Nearly half of us are veterans.
Senior Mechanical Engineer
• Systems Engineering Experience and/or Certification
• 3+ yrs of progressive responsibility in providing technical leadership
• Relevant core and advanced certifications as established/required per local, national and international industry standards or as necessitated by performance expectations associated with level of appointment
• Senior skill set includes ability to perform all stated/implied duties within this tier and those reasonably derived from preceding tiers
• Senior level mechanical-engineering services AND
• Technical leadership of engineering team
Educational & Experience Requirements:
• BS Degree in Materials, Mechanical or Civil Engineering AND 10+ years of related engineering experience... OR ...
• BS Degree in an engineering discipline AND MS Degree in Materials, Mechanical or Civil Engineering AND 8+ years of related engineering experience... OR ...
• BS and/or MS Degree in an engineering discipline AND PhD Degree in Materials, Mechanical or Civil Engineering AND 4+ years of related engineering experience
• Professional Engineering License desired
• Systems Engineering Certification desired
Valid through: 12/17/2020