Job OverviewWe are seeking a mechanical engineer to analyze, design and test electro-mechanical systems for high-performance multi-axis robotic semiconductor manufacturing equipment.Responsibilities and Duties
- This person should be capable of using CAD tools (NX CAD software), Finite Element Modeling (Nastran or equivalent), MathCad, Excel and other analysis software.
- An ability to perform analysis and calculations necessary to ensure designs meet requirements including reliability, manufacturability, and cost targets will be needed.
- Also an ability to perform testing, write reports, and evaluate prototype designs against product requirements. This person will coordinate and assist others (engineers, designers, andtechnicians) as necessary to meet customer requirements.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, minimum, MSME a plus5-15 years of design experience required. Knowledge of materials andproduction methods.
- Ability to work independently and with teams.
- Goodinterpersonal and communication skills.
- Mininum of 8 years experience withprecision mechanical engineering design.
- Machine design experience and abilityto perform detailed analysis related to motion systems and mechanism designs.
- NX CAD formal training or equivalent training from years of experience
- Must be able to work independently, make decisions and initiate action
- Must have experience in mechanical design and Finite Element Analysis
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Good writing and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly