Role: Senior Maximo Developer
Duration: 18 Months + Extendable
Location: Wayzata MN
Type of Hire: CTC/CTH
· Analyst with 5years of experience on IBM’s Maximo Asset Management Software with specific experience on:
· Installation, configuration and customization of Maximo, preferably in version 7.6.
· Extensive experience working on building integrations with Maximo.
· Installation and configuration of WebSphere for Maximo preferably in version 8.5 or higher.
· Admin tasks to create site/organization, user, security group and add GL account etc.
· Expertise on work management, inventory management and table structures within Maximo.
· Effective communication (both written and orally) with all levels of audiences and experience identifying business requirements based on the interactions.
· Ability to create , customize and deploy BIRT reports in Maximo.
· Ability create and customize workflows in Maximo.
· Experience in working with Maximo for any large Manufacturing\Utility company.
· Experience in supporting asset management best practices definition and implementation.
· Experience in supporting Maximo Asset Management solution to include analysis and resolution of operational issues.
· Build integrations with Maximo and external systems.
· Install, upgrade and configure and customize Maximo to meet business objectives and meet tactical / strategic asset management objectives.
· Create documentation regarding development work.
· Work with business to capture the requirements, coordinate development with the team and support testing with Business users.