Moen has a new opening for a Senior Master ProductionScheduling Analyst to join our Global Supply Chain Team at our Headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio.
Project Leadership / Process Improvement
- Improve existing complex supply chain systems and processes related to inventory optimization, capacity management, and service improvement. This includes all project related processes from charter to implementation and monitoring
- Support new products, productivity projects, and other product changes to smoothly transition to the new product and minimize obsolete material and capacity disruption. Work with project teams as necessary to execute the planned transition on time
- Develop and automate reports from QlikView and SAP to support robust processes, troubleshoot problems and develop solutions
- Lead Continuous Improvement projects and activities to support Master Scheduling Department
- Analyze Supply Chain Operations for cross functional collaboration; this includes planning, developing and implementing new systems, procedures and /or methodologies to facilitate/simplify/automate processes such as inventory control processes, rough cut capacity, lead times, forecasting analysis, planning and scheduling and manufacturing systems
Data Analysis / Other Duties
- Maintain governance of accurate data in SAP: MRP planning parameters, master data, pallet configurations and customer info as required
- Utilize statistics and other methods to gather and analyze trends for the purpose of adjusting supply plan activities
- Analyze service performance, inventory levels and premium costs to deliver quantity fill rate improvements to target levels. Make recommendations to improve inventory and supply performance and work with the appropriate team members to gain alignment and implement
- Serve as a resource for Master Production Schedulers relative to data collection and interpretation, idea vetting, and project support
- Prepare KPI information for report out
- Assist in the development of information for RCCP (Rough-Cut Capacity Planning)
- Train cross-functional teams globally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering or related field is required (MBA is preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in Materials Planning, Production Scheduling, and Analytical roles to include experience leading and influencing cross-functional teams from problem statement to solution implementation
- Proficient in employing statistical techniques (e.g., multiple linear regression) on large data sets (i.e., 5MB+) for root cause analysis, data mining and other analyses
- Must have a Green Belt certification in Statistics or a related college course certification
- Proficient in one or more statistical software packages such as SAS, Minitab, Matlab, etc.
- APICS CPIM is preferred
- Ability to interface with leadership management levels
- Thorough understanding of Material Master settings and their influence on Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and system performance
- Familiarity with SIOP (Sales, Inventory, and Operation Planning) processes and connecting company direction and strategy with individual work
- Thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, inventory control, purchasing logistics, etc.
- Self-starter with the ability to establish, prioritize and organize responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to establish cross functional relationships.