SSM Health — a nationally recognized Catholic, not-for-profit integrated health system serving Illinois, Missouri, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin — is seeking a Senior Master Data Analyst - Ariba.
To request additional information, confidentially submit your interest, or nominate a fellow colleague, please contact:
Donald R. Schlag
Executive Talent Acquisition Recruiter
Creates and maintains master data elements including item file, contract data and price lists, and ensures system data integrity in accordance with guidelines and internal controls. Provides guidance and direction across team.Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Guides a team that creates and maintains the item master, contracts and pricing in database(s).
- Uploads private agreements into system to ensure information consistency in systems.
- Establishes, maintains and monitors database connections with vendors.
- Reports on purchases, contract compliance and other ad-hoc reports. Provides direction to drive improvement.
- Collaborates to develop and implement system enhancements.
- Reviews and analyzes materials data for consistency and accuracy. Investigates, reconciles and determines reason for irregularities and implements process improvements for remediation.
- Serves as key member of team to coordinate data elements that integrate with clinical and financial information systems.
- Provides support and mentoring for other team members.
- Resolves issues or errors, and escalates issues that cannot be resolved.
- Collaborates with leadership to improve process efficiency.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience or education
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, reaching and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of hearing and speech to share information through oral communication. Ability to hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Frequent keyboard use/data entry.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting and gripping.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Rare climbing.
40SSM Health is an equal opportunity employer. SSM Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.