Senior Marketing Specialist
We are seeking a talented and versatile marketing specialist to contribute to a variety of marketing efforts. This role will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach our goals in lead generation, brand awareness and user engagement. The ideal candidate should be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics, and will be responsible for researching opportunities, implementing marketing strategies, and analyzing trends.
This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is based in New York with a hybrid work environment.
- Conduct market research to identify new marketing opportunities
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities
- Analyze and report on the performance of marketing campaigns to help shape future marketing programs
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing strategies and initiatives
- Create and monitor email campaigns, forms, and landing pages
- Coordinate in-person and virtual event sponsorships
- Manage company social media accounts
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements, including traditional and digital marketing methods
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Mastery of HubSpot (or similar marketing automation platform), and working knowledge of other marketing and analytics tools, such as Salesforce, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Knowledge of the finance industry and/or SaaS is a plus