We are searching for someone who is able to provide expertise in support of planning, development and execution of organizational Brand, Go-To-Market, CRM and Credit Union marketing strategies and tactics. You would use data to drive key business decisions, recommendations and to continuously improve marketing results. You would provide leadership to medium-sized work streams or participates as a team member on larger or more complex work streams, projects and initiatives that engage cross-organizational team members. The senior specialist role is responsible for some level of strategic development, as well as, execution of tactics.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Uses market data and analytics to influence success of marketing programs/initiatives to improve upon marketing results.
- Collects Credit Union member and stakeholder comments to ensure alignment and to improve effectiveness. Continues to build marketing intelligence through external and internal data sources.
- Uses vertical marketing expertise/experience to contribute to larger marketing initiatives and projects. May be charged with leading cross- sub-teams and work streams and providing work direction. Leverages experience to drive development that aligns with key Credit Union strategies and initiatives.
- Contributes to the development of marketing strategies that support the Credit Union brand and Go-To-Market strategies; responsible for development and delivery of tactics that support brand recognition and affinity, productiveness, organizational growth and product sales
- Continuously seeks ways to use technology to drive more effective strategies and tactics to help drive engagement and growth through the purchase and/or continued use of a Credit Union product.
- Plans, crafts and/or produces content on social networking websites, interactive marketing related media.
- Develop trusted relationships with key internal/external partners to collaborate and develop marketing strategies to attract target segments and meet organizational growth goals.
Required Job Qualifications
- 5 - 7 years marketing or related experience
- College degree in marketing or related field; masters a plus but not required.
- Experience in a specialized area of marketing (direct marketing, digital marketing, communications, analytics, brand positioning, social media and online advertising, etc.); and/or project/program management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong project management and collaboration skills
- Applies a development mindset that uses creativity and marketing expertise to develop new, more effective and more efficient marketing approaches.
- Leadership experience within a Marketing team a plus
- Experience with a Credit Union or Bank a plus
- Experience with member experience or user experience design a plus
Other Critical Factors
- Business insight and the ability to work across a large organization.
- Teamwork/networking skills.
- Able to work independently & effectively to lead multiple projects simultaneously in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change
You don't need to be Christian to join our team. You do need the passion to guide our members on their Wise With Money Journey, equipping them to live more content, confident and generous lives. Thrivent strives to provide an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) without regard to race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, sex, genetic information, or any other status or condition protected by applicable state or federal laws. This policy applies to all employees and job applicants.