The senior marketing specialist (or marketing manager) supports the growth of our business by creating, executing and monitoring effective marketing and sales support solutions to engage and inspire audiences to take action across a range of platforms, including proposals, sales toolkits and lead generation and communication campaigns.
S/he will have a proven track record of developing and executing content and deliverables that drive brand and sales growth and client satisfaction. S/he will be an effective communicator and collaborative team member, and serve as a creative, thoughtful source of current best practices for our marketing efforts.
Duties (included but not limited to):
- Examples of work projects include but are not limited to development of lead generation campaigns, regular client communications, proposals, sales and client presentation decks and collateral
- Work with the director to develop a lead generation/nurturing and client communication program, manage the execution and monitor the effectiveness of such programs and campaigns
- Help to identify, lead and manage opportunities of sponsorships with industry associations
- Identify, build (write) and manage a sales toolkit to aid in sales prospecting and nurturing program, ensuring each deliverable is on brand and message
- Manage all aspects of proposal creation including researching, writing, editing, formatting and printing
- Build and maintain proposal content library
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness and business impact, including closed-loop analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 5+ years of marketingexperience, including background in writing, sales tool creation, proposal management, and marketing automation systems for the purpose of executing direct marketingcampaigns and measurement
- Knowledge of Salesforce (or like CRM) and marketing automation systems required
- B2B marketing a plus.
Job Code: 10251-1796