Energy Transfer Partners - We are one of the largest Master Limited Partnerships with one of the most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States, totaling more than 71,000 miles of natural gas, crude oil, natural gas liquids and refined products pipelines, traversing 36 states with associated terminalling, storage and fractionation facilities.
- Market existing short and long-term transportation capacity, optimize and transact available daily capacity
- Must be able to negotiate and structure complex agreements for transportation, supply and/or market connections, and facilitate market expansion projects to meet customer and company objectives.
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with the supply and marketing divisions of the customer utilities, production and marketing companies.
- Responsible for managing the administration of the deal completion process and facilitate the customer's understanding of complex transportation deals. Will assist customers in the application of Company’s FERC tariffs and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work under stressful conditions, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Frequent travel for meetings with customers, negotiations and development activities will be required.
- Independent worker but able to work well on a cross-functional team.
Minimum Requirements: Experience, Educational & Special Training Required
- Experience with natural gas transportation systems.
- Working knowledge of FERC regulations.
- Familiarity with Regulatory, Financial, Marketing, Market Services, Operations and Gas Control functions.
- College graduate (business, engineering, marketing or related) with a strong work ethic and 5+ years of post-college work experience in the natural gas industry.
- Experience with design engineering, project management and construction.
- Experience with southwest region markets and customers beneficial.
- Experience with west Texas/Permian supply producers and operators beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Environmental and DOT regulations desirable.
Tracking Code 8585-323