Senior Marketing Public Relations Consultant
5 - 7 years experience • Patient Care
The Senior Marketing and Public Relations Consultant assesses, analyzes, proposes Marketing and Public Relations strategies and solutions and manages implementation of multiple complex products or function plans across all entities of Baylor Scott & White (BSWH). The Senior Marketing and Public Relations Consultant consults with Hospital Marketing Directors, Presidents and System Senior Executives to determine business objectives and market-segments and develops plan for achieving.
- § Evaluates market data, competitive information, and financial data to determine effective Marketing and Public Relations strategies to accomplish business goals of each product and/or function
- § Plans and manages budget for implementing Marketing and Public Relations Programs
- § Leads designated team to plan, execute and measure marketing and public relations support to the organization to accomplish business goals
- § Serves as Marketing and Public Relations Counsel to Business Leaders by providing market place evaluation, technical expertise and problem resolution
- § Convenes System participants in each product to reach consensus on strategies
The ideal candidate will have experience in database management, medical staff and/or credentialing services. They will also have strong organization skills, independent work management skills, and proficiency in working with computerized databases.
A minimum of 5 years required
Job ID#: 17018463