Jama Software provides the leading platform for requirements, risk and test management. With Jama Connect and industry-focused services, teams building complex products, systems and software improve cycle times, increase quality, reduce rework and minimize effort proving compliance. Representing the forefront of modern development, Jama's growing customer base of more than 600 organizations includes Panasonic, Boston Scientific, Lyft, Deloitte, General Dynamics, Alight and Caterpillar.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Senior Marketing Programs Manager will work with Sales, Product & Segment Marketing and other Marketing personnel to develop and execute winning marketing campaigns/programs in concert with Jama Software's business and brand strategy. This person will create marketing plans that align with the department's strategy, maintain quality assurance and integrated communications across multiple marketing channels. This person will interact with a matrixed team of personnel in the execution of the above.
- Develop and manage the execution of segment and/or product-specific Marketing campaigns and programs that are aligned with department strategy and objectives.
- Plan and execute the field marketing portions of the marketing plan (e.g. webinars, tradeshows, lunch and learns, executive dinners, sponsorships and ABM programs).
- Manage the concurrent execution of a variety of marketing tactics within a given program and ensure linkage of tactics to overall segment or product strategy.
- Continually monitor marketing program performance and collaborate with functional Marketing managers to drive best-in-class practices.
- Manage and/or liaise with agency or third parties as appropriate.
- Capture and work with management to prioritize opportunities at the segment and/or product level.
- Manage marketing spend and forecast and ensure that deliverables are delivered on time.
- Develop knowledge of all Jama product lines/services.
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Communications
- 8+ years of B2B Marketing experience, ideally in a SaaS-focused company.
- Proven track record and experience in executing marketing programs and deliverables.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Strong project management and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – from email communications to formal presentations.
Preferred Experiential Background:
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation (Marketo).
- Marketing Project Management tool familiarity (e.g. Wrike, Asana).
- Experience working with product development teams.
- Personal passion for innovation, technology and product development.