SHYFT is seeking a seasoned Senior Marketing Programs Manager/Director to leverage their expertise in account-based marketing to design, deploy and manage demand-generation and nurture campaigns. A successful candidate will have the ability to craft and evolve the overall programs strategy, while also being able to roll up their sleeves and execute the components necessary to launch, scale and measure those programs. This role works hand-in-hand with the Director of Product Marketing and other cross-functional groups within the organization.
You are a quick study who is passionate about your craft, loves tackling hard problems and instinctively seizes opportunities by constantly bringing the team new ideas on how to generate sales-ready leads. You can translate creative program ideas into practical strategies and tactics, enabling you to operationalize, measure and improve on any programs that you can dream up. You thrive in a high-growth environment, require little ongoing direction and are ready to take on the opportunity of a lifetime to help accelerate the most sought after SaaS brand in the industry.
Key Areas of Impact
- Develop and evolve SHYFT’s B2B marketing programs across inbound, email, events, social and advertising
- Build, implement, and refine flows for lead nurturing, including both pre-sales and “keep in touch” programs in marketo
- Forecast, track, and report on campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversion and lead quality
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to develop a content plan and editorial calendar that supports the campaign lifecycle and nurturing programs at each stage of a buyer’s journey
- Write emails, landing page copy, content summaries, and work with Product Marketing for additional help writing to our technical audiences
- Act as the subject matter expert across a number of analytics-related disciplines, including web analytics, multi-channel attribution, data management
- Work hand-in-hand with in-house and 3rd party designers and developers to maintain a high standard of quality across all demand assets
- Manage programs budget to continually optimize ROI
- Own, evolve and streamline our marketing automation infrastructure (marketo) over time
- Influence and shape our strategic approach in your role as a member of the broader strategy business unit at SHYFT
- 6+ years of campaign strategy and execution experience in B2B technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong results
- Experience in running a portfolio of high quality, multi-channel lead generation programs. Experience should include: email and database marketing, webinars, content marketing, events, search marketing, etc.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills – must have both an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that in to actionable changes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple priorities while maintaining strong focus on details, execution and results
- Deep experience with marketing automation (specifically Marketo) and moderate experience with CRM systems (Salesforce)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired, MBA a plus.
- Competitive compensation/Stock Options
- Generous rewards program
- Paid Vacation/Sick Pay Program
- Holiday pay
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Company Outings/Social Events