If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Responsible for partnering with the Segment Manager to manage the customer segment strategy for designated segment in order to create a differentiated customer experience. Includes developing and implementing the strategic roadmap, building and maintaining strong relationships with key business partners and leading communication efforts. The Program Manager will define opportunity, recommend change and align resources in accordance with the Transformation strategy.
- Facilitate and direct the development of the Transformation strategy and organization to deliver significant multi-year business benefits.
- Responsible for a portfolio of strategic concepts and provide leadership/domain expertise to advance ideas through to senior management.
- Lead and direct cross functional teams and internal and external SME's to investigate transformational opportunities in accordance with Webster's strategy, planning and execution frameworks.
- Oversee the gathering of program and project business requirements for the development of solutions that are aligned with business strategic objectives.
- Actively seek identification of issues and risks; manage resolution and escalate as required.
- Research and develop business case for the program effort; track and monitor financials.
- Define opportunities and set direction for approved transformation initiatives.
- Develop Transformation capabilities within the business, obtain resources and establish working operational model.
- Connect regularly with business leaders to profile Transformation and highlight opportunities to understand stakeholder perspectives and obtain ongoing commitment.
- Facilitate relationships with third parties.
- Lead communication (Steering Group meetings, presentations, etc.).
- Bachelor's degreerequired in Business or Marketing; advanced degree in Business, Strategy or Marketing preferred.
- 5-8 years of related experience in Marketing, Customer Experience, Project Management or Strategy.
- Detailed understanding of banking with a focus on consumer banking.
- Experience in stakeholder management across business lines.
- Strong communication skills and credibility at the Executive level.
- Proven ability to deliver substantive projects through teams (virtual and actual).
- Ability to influence change across multiple parts of an organization.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!