Senior Marketing Program Manager
Datorama is the leading marketing intelligence platform, enabling marketers to centralize all of their data into one single source of truth, to optimize performance, speed-to-insight, and impact on growth. As the marketing team is experiencing rapid growth, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Program Manager to join in New York City or San Francisco.
In this role, you will manage Datorama's enablement marketing program. This role will work across the marketing and sales team to plan and execute a global, enablement marketing plan.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Corporate Marketing, you will join a fast-paced, global marketing team that operates with an urgency, a data driven mindset, attention to detail, an eye for quality, and a commitment to creating and converting a quality pipeline for sales.
- Work closely with global sales and marketing teams to define enablement program timeline
- Coordinate and execute integrated, multi-channel marketing programs (events, webinars, emails, lobby activations, etc) with goal of driving ACV
- Lead sales-led marketing activity, activating Sales and BDR organization against key product initiatives and campaigns
- Develop KPIs and metrics for campaigns in order to set clear goals and assess campaign success at the campaign, activity and channel levels to inform future campaign tactics
- Collaborate across business lines to identify, leverage and integrate marketing ideas and activities
- Manage global marketing programs calendar and communication plan
- Liaise with Product Marketing and Demand Generation teams to ensure deadlines are being met
- 4-6 years of professional marketing experience working in a B2B technology company
- Project management experience
- Smart and metrics-driven.
- Great communication skills and experience working across teams at a global company
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and evolving startup environment.
- A resourceful, driven and resilient attitude.
- A high degree of organization, accuracy and detail.
- Good technical skills.
- Independent, hands-on approach.