The world’s first customer platform helping internet businesses accelerate growth?
Intercom builds a suite of messaging-first products that all modern internet businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement, and support. Today more than 25,000 businesses, including New Relic, Sotheby’s, and Shopify, use Intercom to connect with a billion unique people worldwide.
Intercom is a deeply creative company with the confidence to believe it can fundamentally change the future of internet business. Our people are incredibly ambitious, yet humble. Warm, accepting, and positive. Whether you build, market, sell or support product, we want you to make your mark with us.
What's the opportunity?
As Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will be a key-member of the marketing operations team, directly contributing to the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor in the day-to-day of the Intercom marketing team. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, every marketing touch point is attributable, our technology systems work together seamlessly, our money is spent wisely, and that we operate in a coordinated way in the market.
What will I be doing?
- Help ensure all marketing processes are efficient and organized
- Drive coordinated go-to-market activities and planning
- Take the lead on driving projects and cross-functional collaboration with marketing and Sales teams
- Improve scalability in processes that work well, re-build processes that are not working
- Make our systems work in concert to provide reliable data
- Measure performance and impact of programs and actions
- Support other marketers in archiving their goals
- Work of deep analysis as needed
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that will scale as Intercom grows
- Work with sales, finance, and business operations to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
What skills do I need?
- 5+ years in B2B marketing, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices, both theoretical and practical
- Would ideally have strong experience with managing an Intercom implementation at a high-growth tech company
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems
- Project Management skills
- Strong quantitative orientation (must love spreadsheets)
- Have a proven track record of delivering business results
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment and passionate about product and working with startup companies
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us! :)
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Catered lunch every weekday, plus a variety of snack foods and a fully stocked kitchen
- Fully funded comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 corporate holidays
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter benefits + 401k plan
- In-office bicycle storage
- Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- Fun events for Intercomrades, friends, and family!
*Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.